Sunday, February 8, 2015

George Wienbarg: Alexis Savino's Legal Campaign—It Feels Right!

George Wienbarg III has sent you a message via Indiegogo about the Alexis Savino's Legal Bills-Freedom-Innocence campaign.


Hi Folks! I am writing once again to make sure you saw the fundraiser I am doing for Alexis Savino and find out if you were please able to kick in a few bucks? The money will be given right to his attorney, Andrew Stoll : ) Stoll is a good guy and is really working hard for Alexis. We WILL work with/on Alexis next!! Its kind of like when we got a ticket in HS and everyone kicked in to help. This feels right so I sincerely hope you can. Its kind of amazing to really stick your neck out for someone even if you only do it once in your life. If I could I would throw in the whole thing but I want to be able to reach out to our community and see how it goes! Its important to me too Hope you are excellent--know you are! Thank you and bless you! George Wienbarg


George Wienbarg III
(george@georgejay.com)

Help the "Alexis Savino's Legal Bills-Freedom-Innocence" campaign reach its goal today!

Contribute

Don't stop here... share with your friends.

You can drive further support and success of this campaign by telling friends and helping the team build their audience. Every person counts!

No comments: